Terms & Conditions
Pets and smoking policy
‘Tiore’ is operated on a strictly no pets and no smoking policy.
Requests and Obligations
- ‘Tiore’ is accessed via a private road used for farm and sawmill machinery therefore care is required. We ask that you to take full responsibility for your own safety and the safety of any persons in your party or visiting you whilst in the vicinity of the property.
- In the interests of hygiene, your comfort and that of others we ask you to note that as we are next to farmland all outdoor boots and shoes are to be taken off before entering the main property at all times.
- Payment of a deposit of £100 per week must be paid at the time of booking. This payment is taken as confirmation of your booking.
- Full payment of the remaining balance, including any pre-booked extras, must be paid at least 4 weeks prior to the date of the booking. If payment is not made by the due date we reserve the right to cancel the booking and a cancellation charge will apply.
- You are advised to take out your own cancellation and holiday insurance. If you cancel before the due date of payment of the full balance, your deposit will be refunded minus a cancellation fee of £25. If you cancel less than four weeks from the date of booking, any refund will be at our discretion minus the amount paid as deposit.
- Cancellations must be notified by telephone and confirmed in writing.
- You are requested to leave the property as you found it on arrival. Should there be accidental breakage of any item, damage to furniture, fixtures or fittings please report this at the time of the incident.
- We reserve the right for reasonable access to the property at all times.
- You are asked not to cause any undue noise or disturbance or become a nuisance to the adjoining premises and/or neighbours.
- Confirmation of a booking is made on the understanding that you are in full agreement with the above terms and conditions.